FCC now requires applicants to register an FCC profile and FRN before taking the MROP Element 1 exam
There is a step-by-step video which instructs new applicants how to register.
Remember this has to be done BEFORE registering for MROP exam!
MROP: Required on vessels over 300 gross tons and vessels that carry more than 6 paying passengers
Call us for easy sign-up and examination information!
MCA – MARINER CREDENTIAL ASSISTANCE – $125.00
Let World Wide Marine Training assist you with your application package. We will review your documents and submit them electronically to the Charleston REC (Regional Exam Center). Please call to make an appointment.
Application Package Requirements:
- Application CG-719B
- Conviction Disclosure Statement if you answered “YES” to anything on page 2 of the Application – Click Here
- Notarized Oath (For Originals Only) – Notarized by Notary on page 6 of the application.
- Pay.gov receipt for type of credential you are applying for – Click Here
- License – Original and Raise in Grade (RIG) – Evaluation fee $100.00; Issuance fee $45.00 = $145.00
- MMD – Original and Raise in Grade (RIG) – Evaluation fee $95.00; Issuance fee $45.00 = $140.00
- Renewal & Modification of Scope – Evaluation fee $50.00; Issuance fee $45.00 = $95.00
- Physical CG-719K
- Entry Level Physical (For Original Ordinary Seaman, Wiper, FH) – CG-719KE
- Drug Test CG-719P
- TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Card) – To Enroll call #855-347-8371
- Copy of your current credential (Renewal or Raise in Grade or Modification)
- Sea Time documented on Small Sea Service Vessel Form CG-719S or Detailed letter from a Marine Employer
- Copy of your Course Certificates of Completion
- Current First Aid/CPR Card (Original License Only) – First Aid course has to be taken within 12 months of applying for your credential, CPR needs to be valid.
For more detailed information see Application, Forms & Instructions.